Since 1956, we have been rapidly expanding as a company and now provide customers with a large network of both retail and wholesale sites that are based predominantly within Northern Victoria, Southern NSW and into South East SA.
TASCO Petroleum (formerly known as TASCO Inland) was established in 1995 with the combination of TASCO (formerly T&S Petroleum) a Mobil Distributorship and Inland Oil Pty Ltd, a former BP Australia Distributorship located in Mildura and created by Graham Lake.
Commencing the combination of both companies, the next major company expansion took place in 2006, with the acquisition of Power Petroleum, a Mobil Distributorship encompassing North Eastern Victoria and South Eastern New South Wales. Further growth was gained in 2010, with the addition of a local Caltex Distributors business based in Wagga Wagga. In September 2016, the expansion continued with the company taking over the operations of several Caltex Depots across Northern Victoria, Southern NSW and Renmark in S.A.
Today, as a company we continue to expand throughout Northern Victoria, Southern New South Wales and Eastern South Australia, providing over 50 Service Stations and 19 Wholesale Depots throughout various locations within Australia. We have a main Head Office and Wholesale Depot, located within Mildura and an additional administration office located in Albury.
Further Wholesale Depots are located in Bendigo, Benalla, Broken Hill, Bunnaloo, Balranald, Bordertown, Cootamundra, Leeton, Murray Bridge, Naracoorte, Robinvale, Renmark, Serpentine, Shepparton, Swan Hill, Urana, Wodonga and Wagga Wagga. Our depots provide knowledgeable staff that can assist with any enquiries and provide a large range of well known and trusted brand lubricants. We delivery quality diesels, unleaded petrol, premium petrols and heating oil throughout our distribution area to a range of customers and industries including, agricultural, mining, commercial, transport and retail along with an extensive range of bulk packaged lubricants.