To order a fuel card fill out our TASCOplus AmpolCard Form below, or download the PDF here. Please print and sign all required sections. Application form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to TASCO Petroleum, Attention Cards 220 Tenth Street, Mildura VIC 3500.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment shall be made to TASCO within 21 days of the end of the month in which the products were purchased or credit terms agreed between TASCO and the Accountholder. Overdue accounts shall incur an administration fee in an amount fixed by TASCO from time to time. TASCO reserves the right to vary the amounts of the administration fees in it’s discretion. The Purchaser agrees to pay any collection costs and expenses (including legal cost on a Solicitor/Client basis) that TASCO incurs in recovering or attempting to recover any amount owing. All payments shall be made without set-off, counter claim or other deductions (except any compulsory deductions for taxation).
- TASCO notes that it is charged a number of fees by it’s fuel supplier and incurs associated finance costs which enable it to provide the card service which is now being offered to the Accountholder. For all purchases made outside of the
schedule of nominated TASCO sites we reserve the right to charge a merchant fee of 2 cents per litre (plus GST) and any other fees we may wish to charge from time to time for the administration of the card service itself.
- In the case of Accountholders who purchase from any of the sites on our “Schedule of Nominated Sites” that appear and may be updated on our webpage, www.tascopetroleum.com.au (then follow the ‘Location Guide’ link) from time to time, we will waiver these fees.
- TASCO reserves the right to vary the charges and any application of these fees from time to time, without further notice.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Accountholder acknowledges that these specific Conditions of Sale, together with the General Terms and Conditions of TASCO Credit Contracts, shall apply to all purchases.
- The Accountholder to which the Card is issued is liable to TASCO for all purchases made on the Card, including, without limitation where in respect of a Card a transaction is processed in circumstances where the Authorised User is not the person presenting the Card. The Accountholder shall ensure that the Authorised User (s) complies with TASCO’s terms and conditions.
- The Accountholder shall ensure to keep all Cards secure and only accessed by Authorised Users.
CANCELLATION OF CARDS
- TASCO may either suspend, cancel or terminate any or all of the Cards for any reason at any time without notice any without liability, including without limitation for breach by the Accountholder of TASCO’s Terms and Conditions, or for non use of a Card.
- On cancellation of all the Accountholders Cards the debt balance of the Accountholder becomes immediately due and payable to TASCO.
DAMAGED, LOST, STOLEN OR DESTROYED CARDS
- TASCO requires notice of any damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed card, so that it might properly and promptly replace or cancel for security purposes such cards.
- The Accountholder will be responsible for all purchases made on such cards up until the point of notice and TASCO has confirmed to the Accountholder that such card(s) have been cancelled.
NEW, ADDITIONAL OR REPLACEMENT CARDS
- Please advise immediately if you require any new, additional or replacement cards.
ALL CARDS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF TASCO